Strongwell’s STRONGIRT is the ideal continuous insulation (CI) cladding attachment support system. This all-FRP (fiberglass) pultruded composite uses a custom fire-retardant resin system and unique laminate design to offer superior pull out strength, excellent thermal efficiency, and the ability to work with any non-proprietary insulation (no routing or fabricating of rigid insulation is required).
The geometry of STRONGIRT offers self-draining to clear rainwater, and weep holes can be prefabricated or added in the field for additional drainage needs. The product has been engineered for strength and stiffness to support cladding, insulation, and wind loads, while offering a simple, durable, cost-effective solution for installers.
ELEMENTS OF DESIGN
- Pitched flanges for water mitigation
- Insulation retention system (no insulation fasteners needed)
- Fastening lines
- Weep hole (optional)
- Line to drill weep holes (optional)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 100% FRP system (no metal to rust or react)
- Superior pullout strength
- Invisible in rainscreen cavities
- Double fastening system on front flange
- Light weight
- Works with all non-proprietary insulation
- No in-field fabrication required
- 10′ and 20′ standard lengths (custom lengths available)
- Thermally efficient replacement to metal cladding attachment systems
- Code compliant
Contact us today to find out how we can help you on your project.