Stonewood Panels are solid phenolic architectural panels (also referred to as compact laminate) manufactured by Fiberesin. Panels and planks are designed for use as open joint exterior cladding in a rainscreen design. Versatile installation options include exposed and concealed fasteners, as well as a stackable mounting system. Stonewood panels pass the rigorous NFPA 285 test and are offered in stunning designs to accent new and retrofit construction.
What are Phenolic Panels?
- Kraft paper is the major component
- Phenolic resin and a decorative layer are added
- The “paper sandwich” is cured under heat and pressure
- The result is a highly durable and non-porous wall covering or cladding
- Impervious to moisture, graffiti, and bacteria
- Damaging UV rays are 99% filtered
- Panels tolerate all climates
- Stonewood panels are NFPA 285 compliant
Stonewood offers a variety of options to choose from
- Exposed Fasteners - EF
- Concealed Fasteners - CF
- Stonewood Stack
- Stonewood Clip
What are the benefits of Interior Panels?
- Cladding built to last
- Straightforward installation
- Panels for every purpose
- Environmentally responsible
- Outstanding customer service
Contact us today to find out how we can help you on your project.